Thursday, November 03, 2005

We're here!

In cloudy Costa Rica!
 
No pictures yet as I left my USB cable at the Hotel (3kms down hill on a windy road).  We're up by Casa Romano cause we wanted to check it out.  For those of you coming up it's about 25mins Up Hill on windy road, Cabs are probably best for those of you at Hotel Verde Mar.  After the long travel day yesterday we're still a bit pooped so we're heading back down the hill and taking nap (Mel claims she's not taking a nap).  We did get time to hang out at the beach today, although not sunny, it wasn't raining during the day either, so we'll consider that a good sign.  Ok this one was short and sweet.  Hopefully we'll upload pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get there! I have to say that Cloudy in Costa Rica is way better than sunny in Toronto!! Let me know if there's anything you guys need me to pick up for you! See you soon!
Joooolie.

Anonymous said...

Ha! It's been sunny and around 30 the last 2 days, it does rain everyday around 4pm-ish. Looking forward to seeing all of you..Casa Romano is amazing..I think Mel is bloggin now with some pics..what am I saying you guys are in the air already ..ok see ya soon