Wednesday, November 02, 2005

We Outs



Another Phew!!! We're packed!! The trick is to use those large heavy duty ZipLock Freezer bags. I roll all my clothes (usually 4 t-shirts or 3 thin pants) into the ZipLock bag, Zip it up most of the way and then let all the air out...It's actually really therapeutic. Anyway, the black suitcase is the one that comes back with somebody since it is wedding related only.

So..our flight is at 9:45 in the morning and we won't get to CR until later in the afternoon, we took the cheapy stop over in Miami flight, so hopefully read some books and settle into Tiko time. We're in Costa Rica for 2.5 weeks and then return to the T-dot for 3 days to repack!

For those of you concerned, we still left half the electronics...It's going to be interesting when we repack for the Big Trip in a few weeks...Although, I'd sacrifice clothes for electronics any day :D

For those of you that are coming up, have a safe and enjoyable trip and we'll see you in Manuel Antonio! For those of you staying in the temperate climate of the North and have this as their homepage (Nat!):P, Mel and I will try to stop into a cafe (Don't worry Cancer Care Ontario folks, I will not be testing out the iPort security) sometime before the wedding, and hopefully a few times after. TTY guys soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelby says:

Have fun! Damn. I still think it would have been cooler to have gotten married on a set of the Lord of the Rings in New Zealand... but that's just me. Not many people have my kind of hobbit fetish. Mmmm... hairy feet...

I can't wait to see the pictures. :) Many congradulations, and travel safe!

Anonymous said...

It was really cool meeting you both at Taz's party and anyone could tell at first sight that you will have year of happiness ahead of you. I totally love your choice of locale, I mean anyone could have pulled of a city/country club wedding, but it takes rare combination of good taste and audacity to make it work in the rainforest.

I can't wait to see the pics from Taz!