Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Toe

Is being a pain.. :P

Had to go back to the Hospital to get it drained again..changed the antibiotics..yadda yadda. Interesting twist to the vacation... :)

Anyway, in Pattaya now and probably for a few more days. We had a good time in Kanchanaburi an will post the pics soon (There is one with Mel sitting down with a Tiger..full grown Tiger..sleeping in her lap). Might head to Koh Samui in 2-3 days and chill out. Anyway, will try to post the Pics soon. Hope all of you are doing well!

Also..Congrats Nick on Making UHURU! Show off :P

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pics are great and I love reading about your adventures!

Do we get to see some pictures of the toe?

Anonymous said...

I do have a picture of the toe from 4 days agao at it's worst and I'm fairly certain I'm not going to post. It's pretty gross and I'm sure my mom will have a mini heart attck :). Maybe when we get back...:)