Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Koh Lanta

Here are some pics from Koh Lanta. Sham got his openwater PADI cert (yay!!!! finally!!!! (stupid toe) ). We did a cool night dive together and saw some barracuda (my cheapo crap light was the only one working by the end of the dive), did a deep dive (32m- and proud to say neither of us got nark-ed out), and saw a leopard shark and lots of Nemos (a.k.a. Western Clown fish). Not much else to say since I'm under the influence right now, we're getting kicked out of the Internet place in oh 5 mins, and Sham is ummm busy. We're actually in Koh Phi Phi right now. Looks pretty darn good considering it was wiped out by the tsunami just over a year ago. Off to Phuket tomorrow (cell phone shopping!) and then off to New Zealand! Will post more.. sometime soon...

O, and on the topic of toes, my right big toe's toenail is 3/4 fallen off. Will post pic of toe with no toenail when it gets fully ripped off. Know you're all looking forward to that. Weirdos.








(This is gross but there were too many requests so decided to post)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, that is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. And looking at it while I'm in class has really messed me up. I just hope nobody behind me saw that god awful toe.

I'm going to have nightmares now.....

Anonymous said...

Shameiz from the look of it, must have been very painful, glade all that suffering is behind.

Anonymous said...

damn i don't think i wanna click on the toe .. hey, at least it'll match your thumbnail .. the blue/black one that was half falling off from crackpong ..

Anonymous said...

I'm a little confused, it looks like your toe is giving birth to another toe, mutation is something that happens you know?

I'm very inclined to making Keith post my leching pics now... this could be a trend you know?

Anonymous said...

I say post those leching pics!