Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Tikster

For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting her, I'd like to introduce you to Tiku. We're definatley going to miss her .... a lot. She's an old lady now, over 13 Human Years old, which means my family has had her since I was 16. She's been moved a lot, lived with my Mom when Altaz and I were in University, and has for the last while lived with Mel and I. She's definatley a Senior Citizen now and has been through the ringer; 2 Cancers, 1 weird growth that keeps coming back and 1 bum hind leg later, I'm hoping she's got another few years in her. Mom will be house sitting for us and looking after her while we're gone.

We were planning on taking her for the wedding to Costa Rica, but decided against it, since we're not sure she could handle the flight. Also, Air Canada changed their Pet policy on us out of the blue. You used to be able to take small pets with you on the plane as long as they were left in a cage. Now they have to go with the regular luggage...I'm sure it's those terrorist Terriers they're worried about, a couple of bad seeds ruin it for the rest of doggy land..End Snark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO! Where's the Smurf that Tiku "hangs" out with ... the dog looks lonely without the Smurf....

Anonymous said...

Ha...shhh not everyone knows about Tik's smurf fetish..although I do have that on a picture somewhere...:D...