Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Found in Translation

Happy New Year!!!! + 3 days

going to rewind a little...before we got to Malaysia we were stuck in Shanghai 1 night, we didn't really do too much there as we are going to spend a few days on the way back...SHOPPING! But, from the brief glimpse of it I gotta say I love China...Not in the I love you cause you're soo hot kinda way but more in the I love you cause you're my quirky chaotic nerdy cousin kinda way...Let me demonstrate with pictures:















Yes...Yes it is..


And also the honesty:















And then the actual Hairy Crab Follow through:
















So the pure hilarity of the engrish translations are ripe for a coffee table book. I hope someone takes the time to truly capture how awesome some of the translations are..I'll do my best in the 2 days we have, but you really need more time..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the hut.